|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 August 2016 (437 days ago)|
- Two bed house
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- Private close off Portobello Road
- EPC - C
- Access to Ladbroke Square Gardens
- Close to amenities of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill Gate
- Sorry, no pets
- Closest station - Notting Hill Gate
Peacefully situated off the famous Portobello Road stands this smart freehold house in a pretty cobbled mews. The property is arranged over two levels and comprises two bedrooms connected by a smart shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor is a light filled, south-facing open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen, high ceilings and wooden flooring. The house is beautifully presented throughout and further benefits from access to the wonderful communal gardens of Ladbroke Square, complete with tennis court and children's play area.
Ideally located moments from the many shops, restaurants and transport links of Notting Hill Gate, Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove. The closest station is Notting Hill Gate (Central Line). Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43445682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000206694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Notting Hill Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.