|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (381 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Flat
- Wood Floors Throughout
- Eighth Floor with Lift
- Light and Bright
- Stunning Communal Roof Terrace
- Concierge on site
- Easy access into the City and Canary Wharf
- Sorry, no pets
- Closest Station - Aldgate East
- Council Tax - C - £1049.35
This well finished one bedroom flat on the eighth floor of an exceptionally finished modern block offers a perfect option for those looking to be close to the City.
The flat comprises of a well sized reception room leading into a semi-open plan modern kitchen, a large double bedroom and modern bathroom. The property boasts large windows meaning it has fantastic natural light. The property is wood floors throughout except for the kitchen and bathroom and is serviced by an on-site concierge. The building also boasts a huge communal roof terrace with views over the City and Canary Wharf.
Skyline Plaza is on Commercial Road a main throroughfare between the City and Canary Wharf, making it ideal for anybody who works in either of those parts of London. The amenities of Commercial Street, Commercial Road and Brick Lane are also close by.
The closest station is Aldgate East (Waterloo & City and District Lines) and Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan Lines) is also close by.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43445787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ASP_202856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.