|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2016 (631 days ago)|
- Highly popular village location
- Detached property
- Great catchment area for popular schools
- Driveway and garage
- Close to Durham City Centre
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Available furnished OR unfurnished
- Offers easy access into Durham City and the A1
£200 off your first months rent if you move before the end of November!
Situated in the much sought after and highly regarded village of High Shincliffe, in a pleasant cul-de-sac. The location offers easy access to local amenities and to Durham city centre. Within catchment area for some of Durham's best Primary and Secondary schools, making it the perfect location and home for a couple or a family.
The property comprises of, entrance lobby, lounge through dining room, fully fitted kitchen with a gas hob/electric oven, dishwasher and fridge, utility room with a washing machine. On the first floor is a master double bedroom and two further single bedrooms, bathroom/wc with shower.
The property benefits from gas central heating via radiators, double glazing, garden to front and large garden to rear, single garage and driveway.
Please call to arrange a viewing, properties in this location are never available for long - DON'T MISS OUT!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43445937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_WASBROM006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.