|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2016 (441 days ago)|
- Smart first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautiful bathroom suite
- Set in a converted period house
- Bus links right on your door step
- Local shops and reasaurants nearby
- Walking distance to the Universities
A first floor conversion two bed apartment in one of the most popular parts of Heaton, on Heaton Park Road. Recently refurbished, modern property is ideal, perfect for the professional, looking to live in a great area with easy access to the city centre
The property briefly comprises of a secure communal entrance, then a private entrance hall into the property with a storage cupboard. The main reception room has leather sofa, coffee table and TV stand.
There is a modern fitted kitchen, with spotlighting and appliances including electric cooker & gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and a microwave.
Two double bedrooms, both furnished with double beds, wardrobes and drawers.
The lovely bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath, lovely porcelain tiles.
Call Bridgfords Jesmond NOW to arrange your viewing
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43446615.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000396853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Jesmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.