|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (194 days ago)|
- Farm location
- Available mid August
- Off road parking
- 3 bedrooms
- Large garden with rural views
- Oil fired central heating
The property is a three bedroom semi-detached property located on Lower Road and is situated north west of the town of Rochford.
The property is approximately 4.7 miles by road from Rochford railway station. London Southend Airport is circa 6 miles by road from the property, which provides flights to mainland Europe.
The property comprises:
- Kitchen: (3.8m x 3.8m) Black tiled floor, magnolia walls, storage cupboard, built in extractor fan and space for white goods.
- Lounge: (3.8m x 3.8m) Cream carpet, magnolia walls and views to the garden.
- Downstairs W.C: (1.7m x 0.8m) Black tiled floor, magnolia walls and white tiles and W.C.
- Family Bathroom: (2.7m x 1.9m) Blue cushioned flooring, white walls, bath with a shower attachment at one end, basin, airing cupboard and W.C.
- Bedroom One: (3.8m x 3.7m) Cream carpet and magnolia walls.
- Bedroom Two: (3.8m x 3.6m) Cream carpet and magnolia walls.
- Bedroom Three: (2.5m x 2.2m) Red carpet and magnolia walls.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Large garden which is laid to lawn.
The landlord does not allow pets at this property.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Applicants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the landlord accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that the property has an electricity key meter installed. There is oil fired central heating and private drainage.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band C.
The property is classed as Band TBC.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.