|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2016 (265 days ago)|
- A stunning two bedroom period conversion
- Stylish reception room with feature fireplace
- Double French doors to reveal an outstanding rear garden
- Open plan fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Second well proportioned bedroom with garden views
- Charming bathroom with white suite
- Benefits from a private entrance
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A beautifully bright two bedroom ground floor flat offers generous living and entertaining space with a host of period features throughout and an exceptional 100' rear garden.
The nearest station is Finsbury Park (Victoria and Piccadilly lines and National Rail). For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 988993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.