|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2016 (381 days ago)|
- A spacious third floor Victorian conversion flat
- Light and airy open plan reception room
- Space for a dining table
- Modern galley style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Located within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Close to amenities local to St. John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
- The open space of Wandsworth Common is also only a short stroll away
- Available August, flexible furnishings.
A delightful third floor Victorian conversion flat. The accommodation is well presented and comprises a light and airy open plan reception room with space for a dining table and a modern galley style kitchen with integrated appliances, there are two spacious double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The property is located within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station and all the amenities local to St. John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road. The green open space of Wandsworth Common is also only a short stroll from this delightful property.
Available August, flexible furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43486251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160221_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.