|Added on Rightmove:||05 August 2016 (530 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN THE ARTISAN PLACE DEVELOPMENT
- En-suite shower room & family bathroom
- High ceilings & really good sized throughout
- Allocated parking
- Brand new build
- Walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Located on the third floor - lift within block
Hinton & Downes are pleased to offer to the rental market, tihs extremely elegant and well designed TWO BEDROOM/TWO BATHROOM FLAT being situated on the third floor within the brand new development at "Artisan Place" in Harrow Weald, within a 10-12 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and London overground), other local transport and many shopping facilities.
This excellent sized TWO BEDROOM FLAT benefits from being brand new throughout, has allocated parking for 1 car and comprises the following:- Video/phone entry system, lift within the block, spacious entrance hall with storage cupboards, modern fitted kitchen (with appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob & oven, washer/dryer) which is open plan to the generous sized reception room. Two bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom with bath. Private balcony leading off of the kitchen/reception room.
This stunning flat is available immediately are is offered to the market on an UNFURNISHED basis.
Suitable for professional sharers, a couple or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
Contact the office now to arrange an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD4100569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.