|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2017 (211 days ago)|
- An amazing four bedroom semi- detached house
- Situated on a peaceful residential road
- Boasting modern and stylish interiors throughout
- Stunning reception room with ample space to dine
- Superb open plan kitchen with sleek fixtures and fittings
- Bright bay fronted master bedroom
- Three further excellent bedrooms
- Bright conservatory leading onto a wonderful private garden
LONG LET. This stunning four bedroom family house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen, and a conservatory leading to a beautiful private garden.
Geary Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green. Dollis Hill Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.