|Added on Rightmove:||05 August 2016 (444 days ago)|
Stunning three bedroom terraced house in excellent condition, situated very close to Acton Town station for the Piccadilly line.
£542 Per week / £2,350 Per month + tenancy fees
A stunning three bedroom terraced house in excellent condition, situated close to the amenities of Acton Town.
The property is offered furnished and comprises as follows:
* Two double bedrooms and one single
* Bright and modern reception
* Modern kitchen
* One modern family bathroom fitted with wash hand basin, WC and separate shower
* Fully insulated loft room with velux windows and central heating, ideal for office use or as a guest room
* Large garden
Transport links include Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly & District lines) & easy access to Gunnersbury Avenue, the North Circular & A40
A40 and the North Circular Road.
Popular schools include Acton High School, The Falcons School for Girls & Twyford C of E High School.
Tenant fees apply: £180 tenancy handling fee (Inclusive of VAT); £60 referencing fee per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Other fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43514868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36116_0218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London -Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.