|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (333 days ago)|
- A Spacious Refurbished Apartment in Sought-After Gated Development
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Private Terrace, Large Reception, Modern Kitchen
- 24hr Concierge, Secure Underground Parking, Gym, Swimming Pool
- Opposite Regents Park, Close to Baker Street Station and Local Amenities
Bright and spacious 3rd floor apartment in an exclusive gated development located on Park Road opposite Regent's Park. The development includes a private health club, including gym, heated swimming-pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a 24 Hours concierge security. The apartment comprises a bright and spacious living/dining room leading to a large balcony with panoramic views; Modern fully equipped kitchen; a Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes leading to a terrace; an en-suite bathroom with shower; second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes; a family bathroom and a third bedroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43581099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SVL150178_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , St. John's Wood Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.