|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (487 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer
- Microwave, Coffee percolator/press, Iron & Ironing Board
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- On-street Parking
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A well presented - 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment situated within the City Walls. A short walk to the train station, AVIVA Buildings and local amenities/attractions. This property is within an A listed development with many original features and offered to a high standard with unlimited wireless internet and on street parking for 1 car.
Lobby with bike store
Entrance hallway with intercom system
Kitchen. Modern fitted Kitchen to include electric hob, oven, washer/dryer, microwave and fridge
Lounge with wall mounted electric heater, LCD TV, DVD and free wireless Internet access
Double bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes and ample drawers for additional storage
Bathroom with over the bath shower
Parking. On-street parking (permit provided) for 1 car
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.