|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2016 (620 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Entryphone, Video Entryphone
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- Lift Access, Permit Parking
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive **
Hunter House is a unique development of just fourteen individual, characterful apartments in the
very heart of historic York - voted the UK's best place to live and the UK's most beautiful city.
2 double bedroom 2 bathroom property offered to the highest specification with lift access and parking for 1 car.
Video intercom entry to commual area with lift access to 1st floor
Very spacious and contemporary open plan living area with smart TV, unlimited WiFi and sofabed for the occassional guest.
Fully equipped kitchen with granite worktops and all amenities as listed.
Dining area for 4
Master bedroom with high end furnishings and En-suite double shower room
2nd bedroom has twin beds and a double sized wardrobe.
Seperate family bathroom with over the bath shower and heated towel rail.
Situated to 'GOODRAMGATE' just a few yards from The 'Minster'
Permit on arrival to display in the car
LIFT access to 1st floor
Secure dry bike store
A local grocery store is also on your doorstep
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.