|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Four Double Bedrooms
- High Ceilings
- Newly Refurbished
- Modern/Contemporary Features
- Three Bathrooms
- Back Garden
- Within Catchment area for St. Stephens Primary School
- Hammersmith & Fulham Borough
- Close to Westfield, White City
- Close to Shepherds Bush & Goldhawk Road Stations
A superb four double bedroom house with state of the art features and an abundance of natural light. This bright house enjoys a fantastic sunny aspect and is a wide period house on a much sought after residential street. The house has recently been newly refurbished to an exceptional standard. The property also features a bright back garden which is very secluded for added privacy.
There is a variety of local shops and restaurants and both Goldhawk Road and Hammersmith Broadway stations are within walking distance. Westfield London and Shepherds Bush station are also very close by with excellent retail, restaurant, leisure and transport facilities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43616211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000393994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Shepherds Bush & Brook Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.