|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (258 days ago)|
- Stunning 3 Bedroom detached character Barn Conversion
- Converted in 2007 to a very high specification
- Underfloor heating with wood burner in living room . Limestone tiles on ground floor
- En suites and 4 piece family bathroom
- Floating glass panelled first floor walkway linking both areas on the first floor
- Lovely kitchen diner with integrated appliances and granite work tops
- Utility room . Double glazed . Flexible accommodation
- Gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles . Brick built detached storage shed
- Lawned gardens with open fencing to adjacent grazing fields
- Fully furnished and available from 1st December 2016 for 7 month term
**RENT TO INCLUDE CERTAIN UTILITY BILLS**Originally dating back to the late 16th Century this stunning and unique 3/4 bedroom detached barn conversion is available from 1st December 2016. The impressive open plan living room gives a wonderful feeling of space with an overhead walkway a particular feature to this furnished property that is available for a fixed 7 month term. Located in a prime semi rural secluded position the property is conveniently situated for rail and road routes to major cities and externally there is a gravel drive for several vehicles with an extensive lawned garden surrounding the property and detached character storage shed/outhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43632963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 4600163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.