|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (70 days ago)|
- **ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED**
- Well presented annexe in fantastic grounds with own entrance
- South facing with unobstructed estuary views
- Double bedroom with wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with fridge. Use of washing machine
- Gas, elec and water included. Council tax band A
- Parking. Property set within 15 acres. Private garden
- Would ideally suit a mature single person
- Bus service available nearby giving easy
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
**ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED** A well presented ground floor annexe set in beautiful grounds in the popular village of Bishopsteignton with fantastic unobstructed views of the estuary
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43649202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000396720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.