Light Industrial to rentKestrel Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M17 1SF
946 sq. ft. | POA
- 946 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B2 General Industrial
- Drive In Level Loading
- Flexible Terms
- Excellent Location
- 3 Phase Electrics
- Integral Offices Optional
The property is located on the southern side of Kestrel Road close to the junction with Guinness Road in an established Industrial Location on Trafford Park. The Trafford Centre, Media City/ Salford Quays and the M60 Manchester Orbital Motorway are just a short drive away. Manchester City Centre is 4 miles East of the subject property. All of the usual facilities are readily available.
The property comprises a modern detached single storey industrial unit benefitting from the following specification:-
• Steel portal framed construction
• Concrete/ brick elevations underneath a lightweight sheet metal profile
• Translucent roof lights
• Sodium lighting throughout
• 3 phase electric & gas
• Drive in level loading to each unit with a manual panel roller shutter door
• There is a 4.00 meter eaves height rising to 4.9 meters.
The unit currently comprises 3 interconnecting warehouses, these can be let independently or as a whole as per the below sizes:-
Warehouse 1 907 sq ft
Warehouse 2 910 sq ft
Warehouse 3 907 sq ft
Total 2,724 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43657464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KestrelCourtTrafford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.