Office to rent102 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3
£18,000 pa (£1,500 pcm)
720 sq. ft.
- 720 sq ft (66 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Grade II listed period building.
- Excellent City Centre location.
- Flexible accommodation available.
- High quality prestigious office in prime position.
The property comprises of a Grade II listed period building with carpeted floors, perimeter trunking, suspended ceiling with Category II lighting, male and female WC facilities and lift access to each floor.
The property occupies a prominent position at the corner of Colmore Row and Bennetts Hill in the heart of the central business district, within a short walk of the internationally acclaimed Bull Ring Shopping Centre, New Street and Snow Hill Stations, St Phillips Place, Metro Bar and Grill and Hotel Du Vin. Colmore Row is established as the traditional City Centre office core of Birmingham, where local occupiers include Eversheds LLP, Wragge & Co and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
All mains services are installed and the tenants will be responsible for a Service Charge contribution towards the cost of services provided by the landlord.
|Office 11||Second||720 sq. ft.|
The ingoing tenant to be responsible for all Local Authority rates levied on the accommodation.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in documenting this transaction.
VAT will be applicable to the rent and service charge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43663983.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102_Colmore_Row_Second_Floor_Office_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Wolfe, West Bromwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.