|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2017 (290 days ago)|
- ***TWO WEEKS RENT FREE***
- ***DISCOUNTED APP FEES***
- Must move in by Dec 31st to qualify
- One Bed Apartment
- Living Room
- Off Road Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Available NOW!!!
William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer this one bed apartment in the centre of Swaffham. Offering bedroom, living room, kitchen and off road parking. Available on an unfurnished NOW!!!
William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer this one bed apartment in the centre of Swaffham. Offering bedroom, living room, kitchen and off road parking. Available on an unfurnished NOW!!
Glass panelled entrance door leading into the entrance lobby with a wall mounted consumer unit, night storage heater and staircase to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Coved textured ceiling, access to loft space, door to airing cupboard, doors to:-
Living Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, television point, telephone point, coved textured ceiling, doorway to kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with worktops over, tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer, electric cooker point, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 2" + door recess ( 3.28m x 2.79m + door recess )
Two UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear car park. Fitted full height wardrobes with twin double doors. Textured ceiling. Further built in storage cupboard.
Shower Room 6' 8" max x 5' 7" max, + recess ( 2.03m max x 1.70m max, + recess )
Suite comprising of a shower cubicle. Tiled splashbacks. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps and cupboard below. Low level WC set into recess. Textured ceiling. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front.
Permit only parking is provided to the front of the property.
From our town centre office turn left and proceed to the traffic lights and turn left onto Station Road. Proceed along and Cateryne Court will be found in the left hand side.
No Housing Benefit
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43668402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5324L5830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Swaffham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.