|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (423 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedroom Fully Furnished Detached Chalet Bungalow In BH14
- Large South Facing Rear Garden- GARDENER INCLUDED
- Baden Powell & St Peter's Catchment Area
- Neutral & Immaculate Finish Throughout With New Carpets
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles & Plentiful On Street Parking
- Large L Shape Lounge / Diner & Seperate Study
- Views of the Purbecks
- Available NOW Until July 2017 On A Short Term Basis
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Main Transport Links
- Sadly No Pets Considered- ** NO AGENCY FEES FOR NOVEMBER MOVE IN**
Meridian Estate Agents are delighted to present for let this immaculate four double bedroom family home, on a FURNISHED basis , located in the desirable location of Lower Parkstone BH14. Prime positioning with close vicinity of Penn Hill, Ashley Cross, Lilliput, Canford Cliffs & the award winning beaches. Boasting stunning views from the upper level of the house over the Purbecks.
On the ground level, storm porch with plenty of storage for shoes & coats; Separate modern kitchen area, spacious L shaped lounge with add on office space & stunning views, Two double bedrooms & main family bathroom. On the upper level, two further double bedrooms & separate wc.
Other benefits include, terrace area (sun-trap) & large south facing maintained garden. Please note a gardener is included within the rental price. Off road parking available for multiple vehicles & sufficient un restricted on road parking.
Walking Distance of Baden Powell Middle School & Ashley Cross Village, main transport links & local amenities.
This property really has a lot to offer the ideal working professional family on a SHORT TERM basis. Ideal for a stop gap.
Available NOW until mid July 2017.
Sadly NO PETS will be considered at this property.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this stunning home has to offer.
Kitchen 3.64m (11' 11") x 3.01m (9' 11")
L Shape Lounge / Diner 7.29m (23' 11") max x 6.81m (22' 4") max
Bedroom 4.63m (15' 2") x 3.63m (11' 11")
Bedroom 4.81m (15' 9") x 3.35m (11' 0")
Bedroom 4.04m (13' 3") x 3.69m (12' 1")
Bedroom Four 4.92m (16' 2") x 2.37m (7' 9")
Bathroom 2.37m (7' 9") x 1.72m (5' 8")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43695792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEE1001505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.