|Added on Rightmove:||13 March 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Energy Rating -
- Over 60s Apartment Complex
- Neutral Decor
- Well Presented Throughout
- Offered on an Unfurnished Basis
- Available from Mid - May
- Pets Considered
Safe, Secure, Simple..
Find comfort in this established OVER 60's apartment. Close distance to local shops on Tilton Road and overlooking the communal garden area, this apartment is one to be viewed. Available from the Middle of May.
This well presented apartment consists of an entrance hall with stairlift and security system, light living room with electric fire overlooking the side garden and dining room which could be used as a third bedroom. There is a modern kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and oven with electric hob, a generous double bedroom and a further second bedroom with neutral decor and bathroom with white suite. There are communal areas nearby and benches overlooking a park and communal parking. Neutral decor throughout and offered on an unfurnished basis, AVAILABLE NOW **RENT INCLUDES GROUND RENT/MAINTENANCE CHARGES WORTH APPROX. £140**
Activities at Hanover Court include suppers, monthly fish & chip lunches and weekly coffee mornings and social afternoons making this and inclusive community. Hinckley, just a few miles from Burbage, are two large superstores and an abundance of local shops, banks, library and a bakery. Hinckley Golf Course is an 18 hole course overlooking attractive countryside. Hollycroft Park has two tennis courts, a bowling green, golf course, band stand and gardens. The park is the base for some of the town’s biggest events including the Proms and Worldfest music events.
Having an on-site manager means that help and support is nearby if you need it but also they will ensure the buildings and grounds maintenance and repairs, are taken care of. A GP surgery, pharmacy and local convenience store are close by and the post office is a 3 mile bus journey away. A local store provides a community bus to pick up residents from the development once a week.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43698936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4523I2410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hinckley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.