|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (362 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom house over two floors
- Generous reception room with ample natural light
- Modern open-plan kitchen with contemporary feature tap
- Spacious and well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bright and airy shower and utility room
- Close to many shops and amenities in Greenwich
- Good local transport links via Maze Hill Station and A206
LONG LET. A stylish two bedroom recently refurbished period house boasting excellent living and entertaining space and a fantastic location in Greenwich.
With an enviable location on a quiet street near to the centre of Historic Greenwich, the property benefits from a wealth of local attractions, entertainments and facilities that are within easy reach. Local transport links include Maze Hill Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.