|Added on Rightmove:||12 August 2016 (467 days ago)|
- Room in shared house
- Furnished Property
- Econ 7
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Sorry, No DSS
- Communal Parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
Modern, professional property in Woodston, Peterborough. Beautifully decorated with modern, stylish furniture and accessories throughout.
Bedroom with ensuite
- Less than 15 minutes walk to city centre
- WiFi included
- Each bedroom comes with an ensuite, a double white faux leather bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers and light fitting
- Access to a large funky kitchen/living area with 40inch plasma TV, sofas and eating area for six people
- Modern kitchen with new appliances including an oven, dishwasher, hob etc.
- Crockery, glasses, mugs, kettle, toaster, cutlery, microwave provided
- Access to a courtyard, off-street parking, designated smoking area and cycle rack
- Keypad entry system and intercom
- Close to local amenities
- Deposit £250
- Admin fee £75
AVAILABLE FROM EARLY SEPTEMBER!
Minimum 6 month tenancy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43701930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26445976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Progressive Lets, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.