Office to rentOffice 4, Velocity Tower, St. Marys Gate, Sheffield, S1
35 sq. m.
- 376 sq ft (35 sq m)
- Car Parking facilities available
- High-speed internet offers fast connectivity
- Manned reception desk- greet clients with a professional welcome
- Fully air-conditioned office space
- Disabled facilities for accessibility
- Full kitchen facilities for your convenience
- Secure key fob entry
- NO SERVICE CHARGE
Velocity Tower occupies a prominent position in Sheffield, this newly refurbished office space is ideally situated for any business in the Sheffield area.
The property is ideally located to benefit from the amenities of the City Centre within close walking distance of all local amenities including the main central shopping and dining area, Universities, bus and train station's, city park's and the popular Ecclesall Road and London Road area.
Velocity Tower is approximately ten minutes' drive from the M1 motorway and has frequent public transport links to and from Sheffield.
The building has a manned reception during working hours and access to kitchen facilities.
1 Parking space included.
650 per month / 7,800 per annum
NO SERVICE CHARGE
Enquire on site at The Lettings Room or call 0114 345 1005.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VTUnit4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lettings Room Ltd , Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.