|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (590 days ago)|
- 2 double bedroom & 1 single
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Close to town centre
- Designated parking
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this 3 bed townhouse situated in the popular Brunshaw area close to Towneley Park. The ground floor comprises:- lounge, modern dining kitchen with electric oven & gas hob and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor comprises:- 2 double bedrooms and one single & shower room with walk-in shower. Externally the property offers gardens to front & rear. Designated parking.
* Modern fitted kitchen units with built in oven and hob
* Large kitchen with dining area
* 3 bedrooms
* Shower room with walk-in shower
* Downstairs cloak room
* Curtains and carpets throughout
* Front and rear gardens
* Designated parking
Children - YES
Pets - NO
DSS - NO
Administration fee for new tenancy: £120.00 + £30.00 per additional person or guarantor
-This charge covers all credit checks, referencing and administration in processing your tenancy application. This fee is non refundable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43713651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Burnley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.