|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2016 (526 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Fridge and icebox
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Paid parking nearby
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
- Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A delightful, comfortable, 2 bedroom Mews house located within a courtyard off 'FOSSGATE' Walking distance to local amenities, restaurants, bars and all the very best York has to offer. Merchant Adventurers' Hall is situated just yards away together with bus route to University, General Hospital and Nestle.
Entrance hallway with a store room, housing the washer / dryer
Living/ dining room with wall mounted Smart TV and unlimited wiFi
Fully equipped seperate kitchen with high gloss units and amenities as listed
Master bedroom overlooks Merchant Adventurers' Hall
Newly fitted bathroom with over the bath shower and underfloor heating
Single bedroom with solid wood furnishings
The property has been newly refurbished and has a secure dry bike store
Paid parking nearby with discounted rates -please ask for details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.