|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Modern barn style property
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Underfloor heating
- Garden and off street parking
- Sharnbrook Upper School catchment
- Unfurnished, available NOW
A modern three bedroom link detached barn with off street parking and garden. The property is on a development of five other similar properties accessed via a private tree lined driveway. The accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with a vaulted ceiling, three double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a family bathroom. There is oil to underfloor heating, off street parking and a garden with a timber shed. Warehouse size storage facilities available. The property is available on a furnished or unfurnished basis and is available from 18th September 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43744704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BED160027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.