|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2016 (434 days ago)|
- 1 x Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- 1 x Single bedroom with double bed
- Kitchen (With electric hob/oven, microwave oven, integrated fridge / freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Bathroom (With electric shower)
- Electric only
- Enviroenergy heating
- Optional car parking available at additional cost
- Council Tax band A
2 bedroom furnished flat to rent in Victoria Centre, Nottingham.
Conveniently located in Nottingham City Centre, entrance next to Boots within the newly renovated INTU Victoria Shopping Centre on the 12th floor.
Only a few minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University.
Easy access to all the shops in the centre including John Lewis, Boots, Tescos, Victoria Centre market, Cornerhouse, Cineworld cinema, TK Maxx, shops, bars and restaurants are all within the vicinity of the flat. 24-7 car parking available at an additional £50.00 pcm within the Victoria Shopping Centre car park.
Economical Enviroenergy heating and hot water: http://www.enviroenergy.co.uk/
No DSS/Housing benefit. No Pets. No Smokers.
Student applicants must provide a UK based homeowner guarantor.
Application fees in addition to the first month's rent and deposit apply - Please visit http://www.nottinghamlettings.com/tenants/ for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.