|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (627 days ago)|
- Gated development of just three properties
- Triple aspect Drawing room with gas fireplace and doors to garden
- Dining Room
- New bathrooms being fitted
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Family room with doors leading through to the Conservatory
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Guest suite with fitted wardrobes
An incredibly spacious executive detached family home located within a private gated development of three properties and within a ten minute walk to the station and Oxshott village.
Approached via electric gates this wonderful family five bedroom home comprises of entrance hall which leads through to the principal reception rooms including a triple aspect drawing room with gas fireplace and doors to the garden, dining room, and family room with doors leading into the conservatory. A cloakroom, study with built in furniture, utility room and kitchen/breakfast room complete the ground floor.
The main staircase leads to the landing and impressive master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes. There is also a guest suite with fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. This lovely property is situated on the most wonderful and beautifully kept grounds with further benefits of a triple garage and games room above.
The landlord is in the process of fitting new bathrooms in the property and early viewings are recommended to appreciate this superb family home.
Details for property ID 15278 supplied to Rightmove on 28/11/16 at 3:00 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43772550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.