Office to rentCherrycroft, 47a Wigan Lane
£27,500 pa (£2,292 pcm)
775 sq. ft.
- 775 sq ft (71 sq m)
- High quality open plan office accommodation arranged over ground and first floors
- Secure gated offices
- Relatively maintenance free building
- Will sub-divide floor space - subject to Tenant status
- Flexible and adaptable workspace
- Ample car parking to front and rear
- Located a short distance from Wigan Town Centre
- Available in part as an all inclusive basis for a minimum term of 12 months
- Cost certainty provided for letting of part
The property comprises of a high quality detached office premises of modern construction.
Internally, the property comprises of four open plan office suites arranged over ground and first floor levels, including suspended ceilings, with inset strip lighting, perimeter trunking and disabled male and female WC facilities. The accommodation also provides for a small kitchenette and store. The property is heated by way of gas central heating.
The four suites are available individually to suit smaller requirements on short term (12 months) Lease Agreements.
Externally, there is parking available for circa 18 vehicles and the site is secured by way of palisade fencing.
The subject property, known as Cherrycroft, is located to the rear of 49 Wigan Lane, approximately 3/4 mile to the north of Wigan Town Centre. The
A49 Central Park Way lies in close proximity, which is one of the main arterial routes into and out of the centre of Wigan.
The office premises are accessed via a through road to the rear of 49 Wigan Lane
In accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice we have calculated the following Net Internal Areas:
Ground Floor Offices 154.11 sq m (1,659 sq ft)
First Floor Offices 158.82 sq m (1,710 sq ft)
First Floor Store 4.93 sq m (53 sq ft)
First Floor Kitchen 4.28 sq m (46 sq ft)
Total 322.14 sq m (3,467 sq ft)
* The offices may sub divide and let in individual suites from 77.10 sq m (830 sq ft).
We understand that all mains services are connected to the property, including gas, electricity, water supply and, of course, mains drainage.
Please note that none of the services have been tested by Lamb & Swift Commercial and we are therefore unable to comment on their condition or adequacy
Rateable Value: £21,000 (2017 Rating List)
The Standard Uniform Business Rate for the 2017/2018 Financial Year is 0.479 pence in the £, or £0.466 pence in the £ for qualifying small businesses.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
Tenure / Lease Terms
The offices are available to let either as a whole or in part to suit requirements upon Full Repairing and Insuring Lease terms.
A letting of the whole is to be at £25,000 per annum.
A letting of part will be on an all inclusive rental basis at £17.50 per sq ft to include rent, rates, heating, lighting and cleaning of common areas.
Ground Floor Suite 1: £14,500 per annum
Ground Floor Suite 2: £14,500 per annum
First Floor Suite 1: £14,500 per annum
First Floor Suite 2: £14,500 per annum
May sell at £274,950 exclusive.
An EPC has been commissioned and a copy will be made available upon request
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43776354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Swift Commercial, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.