|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2016 (616 days ago)|
- A staggering three bedroomed apartment
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Reception room with floor-to-ceiling panoramic glass windows
- Master bedroom with superb en suite bathroom
- Presented in exceptional condition throughout
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony
- Walk to Camden Town and Regents Park
- NO TENANTS FEE
***NO TENANTS FEE***
A new contemporary 3-double bedroom 2-bathroom luxury highest spec apartment in Latitude House, located just on the border of Camden Town and Primrose Hill. This unique property comprises of a bright reception room with open plan modern kitchen with integrated appliances for all your needs; a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and other two good size bedrooms; and a large family modern bathroom.
Oval Road is known as one of the most desirable residential locations of Camden Town with easy access to Central London as well as a short walk to Primrose Hill and Regents Park. Property will become vacant at the end of May and will undergo full renovation for new tenants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43777917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7074904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Represent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.