|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- **TWO WEEKS RENT FREE IN DECEMBER**
- One Double Bedroom
- Georgian Townhouse Conversion
- EPC Rating E
- Permit & Zonal B Residents Parking
- Available IMMEDIATELY
***TWO WEEKS RENT FREE TO MOVE IN DECEMBER***
This Grade II Listed building offers this top floor ONE bedroom flat available in the centre of busy Market Town, Bakewell. The property is available IMMEDIATELY, boasts fantastic views, a communal garden and is allowed Permit Zoned Parking. Call for more information and to arrange to view.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to offer to the market this ONE double bedroom flat, situated in a three storey grit stone Georgian townhouse, within walking distance from Bakewell town centre. The property offers views across the town and towards Wicksop Wood..
The accommodation comprises of: A comprehensive range of pine effect fitted units, with a roll edge granite effect work surface and a stainless steel sink with tiled splash back, from the sink is a rear facing window looking out toward the communal garden area. The kitchen houses an integrated oven and hob, with space for an additional under-counter appliances. The kitchen is divided off from the living room, which is a generous space, with a large Georgian sash window overlooking the town from the front of the property. Leading on from this is an inner hallway, also with a Georgian sash window and an intercom for downstairs. Just off the hallway is a separate WC, which is accessed from a sliding door. At the end of the inner hallway is the bedroom, with space for furniture and a double bed, it has laminate flooring and a large built in wardrobe. A door leads to the En-Suite Bathroom, which has a white suite comprising of a panelled bath with an overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and an obscured window to the rear. To access the Communal Gardens, you enter through a side gate at the side of the Terrace Row, round the back and up a flight of steps to the generously lawned area.
Regency House is available immediately and viewing is highly recommended, the property has been recently decorated. Parking isn't a problem, the property comes with a Derbyshire Dales district Permit, and also qualifies for Zonal B residents parking within the town.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43786866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4361L5504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.