|Added on Rightmove:||15 August 2016 (521 days ago)|
- 2017 GOLF OPEN ACCOMMODATION
- Prime Birkdale Shoreside Location
- 4 Double Bed + separate 2 Bed Cottage
- Four Receptions Rooms
- 6 En-suite + WC
- Self Contained Garden Apartment
- 4/6 Car Garage
- Landscaped Gardens Front and Rear
ROYAL BIRKDALE GOLF CLUB WITHIN 5 min (1.3 mi) via Waterloo Rd by car. 5 "Chestnut Hill" home is one of only 12 detached homes located in the exclusive address of Selworthy Road. Adjacent to Royal Birkdale Golf Club and the Coast Road this family home provides over 5500 sq foot of living accommodation including 4 reception rooms, 4 large double bedrooms with 4 en-suites. The master suite also has a large "His and Hers" walk in wardrobe. Chestnut Hill also offers a self contained garden apartment known as "Chestnut Cottage" providing an additional 2 double bedrooms and 2 en-suites, open plan kitchen dining and living area. The garage houses 4/6 cars.
From our offices head northwest toward Anchor St, turn right onto Anchor St, turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, go through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Westcliffe Rd, continue onto Westbourne Rd, Westbourne Rd turns left and becomes Selworthy Rd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.