|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (302 days ago)|
- Sea Views
- Top floor apartment
- Energy Rating F
- Popular location
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Housing Benefit Accepted
Refurbished with sea views, an immaculate and ready to move in to two bedroom top floor apartment located on Durham Street on the popular Headland area of Hartlepool. Available unfurnished or furnished. HOUSING BENEFIT ACCEPTED.
**ONE MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP AT LAB GYM** Refurbished and with sea views, an immaculate and ready to move in to two bedroom top floor apartment located on Durham Street on the popular Headland area of Hartlepool. Features include modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, en suite to master bedroom with hi tech shower and on street parking. In our opinion the property would suit the needs of a professional person or couple. Available immediately on an unfurnished basis. A viewing to the interior come highly recommended. In brief the accommodation comprises communal entrance hallway with stairs to all floors, spacious entrance hallway with deep storage cupboard and intercom system, large lounge/dining room with numerous windows supplying plenty of natural light with an opening to a modern fitted kitchen with automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer and two skylights providing natural light, modern fitted bathroom in white with over bath shower, two bedrooms consisting of one double room with en suite shower facilities and the other single room. On street parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43789533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4128K2230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Hartlepool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.