|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (617 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom flat set within a period building
- Bright and airy feel
- Generously sized reception room with period features
- Upstairs bedroom with en suite bathroom and unique layout
- Ample storage space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Set on a quiet residential side street
LONG LET. This is a lovely three bedroom flat set within a period building in great condition. It boasts a generous reception room and ample storage space.
Hanover Road is a pretty and quiet residential side street located close to both Brondesbury Park Rail Station and Willesden Green Underground Station. Meanwhile, nearby Willesden Lane provides access to a wealth of local shops and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.