|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
Tenant found by Luscombe & Co, similar needed for disappointed applicants
** Luscombe & Co are pleased to present ** Exceptionally High Quality Apartment * This 3 Bed Duplex Apartment is located in the historical and fashionable Old Arts College in the city center **
* Property comprises of * 2 Double Bedrooms with the master benefiting from an En-suite * 1 Single Bedroom * Large Family Bathroom * Stairs leading to the first floor * Large open-plan Kitchen/Lounge with fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker * Beautiful Ceiling to Floor Windows * Spacious Entrance hall * Allocated Parking *.
* Sorry we are unable to accept DSS, pets and smokers *
* The Grade II listed building has been thoughtfully converted into a range of apartments to suite all needs of modern living, within an historic environment * Where ever you are in life's rich cycle, the Old Arts College offers you the perfect home for your future *
* On the banks of the River Usk, The Old Arts College is only a few minutes walk across the river from the heart of Newport. The City's shopping and leisure facilities are supported by rail and bus links throughout *
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe & Co, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.