Office to rentGround Floor, Centenary Court, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21
13,142 sq. ft.
- 13,142 sq ft (1,220 sq m)
- Newly refurbished to an EPC 'A' standard (Centenary House)
- Walking distance to town centre amenity
- Within 1 mile of Basingstoke railway station
- Available as fully fitted and furnished office space if required
- PV infrastructure
- Generous parking
- Flexible office accommodation
- Canteen / kitchens
- Raised floors
- WCs, showers and lockers
The property is situated on Winchester Road within close walking distance of the town centre where there is a wealth of amenity, including the Festival Place shopping centre.
Basingstoke mainline railway station provides direct services to London Waterloo (42 minutes), Southampton and the West Country.
The property is within a short distance of Junction 6 of the M3, which in turn provides access to the M25, A303 and M27. The motorway network provides fast access to the major London airports of Heathrow and Gatwick.
The secure site has dual access onto Winchester Road to the front and Bounty Road to the rear, and consists of three office buildings and a large car park.
The specification of Centenary House and the Conference Centre is as follows:
• Newly refurbished
• PV infrastructure
• Secure site
• Generous parking
• Flexible office accommodation
• Suspended ceilings
• Raised floors
• Canteen / kitchens
• WCs, showers and lockers
Worthy House does not benefit from such a high standard of specification, but has nonetheless been refurbished.
All prices, premiums and rents etc. are quoted exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.
Please contact the Rating Department at Basingstoke and Deane District Council.
Upon application. To let on terms to be agreed directly with the Freeholder. May sell.
The EPC ratings are as follows:
Centenary House - A(22)
Conference Centre - B(35)
Worthy House - TBC
Certificates available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43809156.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Groundfloor_CentenaryCourt_RG218UG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.