|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Two Bed Apartment
- Spacious Open Plan Reception
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Security Entry Phone System
- Stratford / Maryland Stations
- Bus Links
Outlook Property are pleased to offer to let this bright modern two bed apartment with balcony on the first floor situated in a convenient location within close proximity to Stratford tube / Maryland stations, Buses, Westfields shopping centre, West Ham park, Queen Elizabeth Olympic park and major supermarkets. This spacious apartment benefits from a reception/living room which is open plan to a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, balcony, double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, Gas Central Heating, security entry phone system and double glazed. A licence exists which limits to the number of occupants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43809825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OHC3403-t-10438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.