|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2016 (433 days ago)|
- Lovely modern kitchen
- Open plan living/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large study with desk and further storage
- Modern bathroom with large shower
This fantastic cottage is perfect for a couple or single person looking to be close to the hospitals in Headington or if easy access to central Oxford or London is required. Entrance hall leads to a downstairs WC and also open plan living/dining area with a beautiful kitchen with marble work tops. The living/dining also has a lovely decorative Aga. Upstairs there is a comfortable double bedroom with built in wardrobe. Very spacious study with desk and plenty of storage. Modern bathroom with large walk in shower. No parking.
May-Sept £625 per week
Oct-April £575 per week
SITUATION Old Headington is a conservation area located to the North East of the City. It is a delightful residential area primarily made up of period properties, but there are some modern infill's within. It is ideally placed for the John Radcliffe Hospital along with other hospitals, Brooks University, and the various Oxford University colleges. The amenities of Headington are on the doorstep along with the frequent public transport links to London and the Airports in addition to links in to Oxford City.
DISCLAIMER These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073006733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.