|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2016 (464 days ago)|
- 4 Bed House
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- G/F W/C
- Good Condition
- Close to Newbury Park Station
We present to the residential lettings market this amazing 4 bedroom house located minutes from Newbury Park Station. This property is within the ever so popular Newbury Park area and in great condition. This house is ideal for this professional families or sharers seeking a long term let in stylish living accommodation.
This property has many key features such as:
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Ground floor w/c
- Large separate kitchen
- White goods and dishwasher
- Master bathroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Rear garden
- Security system installed (will be at tenants cost)
- Superb condition throughout
This property is available to rent immediately and we would suggest early viewings to avoid disappointment.
A tenant referencing fee of £200 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101903003773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charlesons, Gants Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.