|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (536 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Brilliant location just moments from the city
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Available for viewings
- Ideal for two sharers
- Decorated neutrally
- Great value for money
- Excellent transport links near by
- Do not miss out!
- Call us now to book your viewing
Half price on your first months rent if you move in by the end of Decemeber!
Situated between the City Centre and the Quayside, Sallyport House is a modern and stylish development that really epitomizes city living at its best. You will have to be quick, as properties of this standard in this area do not stay around for long! This apartment is a spacious two bed that is fully furnished and ready to go.
This two bedroom ground floor apartment opens into a very large living area, with brown leather sofa and armchair and a beautiful patio door to really let the summer sunshine in, the kitchen leads on from this and is modern and fitted with white cupboards and integrated appliances such as oven/hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The bedrooms are both large doubles and both have fitted mirrored wardrobes, the second room is slightly smaller but still large enough for a second sharer, both come with stylish bed side tables. The property is carpeted throughout in a soft brown and painted in magnolia. The master bathroom is tiled and white throughout with a three piece suite and shower over bath.
We expect a high amount of interest in the property so be quick! Call us today to book your viewing.
Council Tax Band - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000323824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.