|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2013 (1666 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Studio
- Bathroom with shower over
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
- Convenience shop 5 minutes walk
- Regualr Bus service to city centre
- Good access to commuter routes
- Part furnished and DG
Situated in a quiet location in a well established resideintial this ground floor studio is perfect for the single person. Within easy access to commuter routes and the city centre and only a few minutes from a large employment area at Marsh Barton. A regular bus service is available for those necessary trips to the city and a convenience store is within walking distance. For anyone needing to commute further afield access to the M5 A30 & A38 is close by.
Breifly the property comprises: entrance hall, Living area with purpose built pull down double bed, useful storage cupboard and wardrobe, bathroom with full suite and shower over, kitchen.
The property benefits from DG, allocated parking and and enclosed garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000073425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.