|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (406 days ago)|
- Expansive four bedroom three floored house
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Large master and second bedroom both with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized bedroom
- Fantastic well-equipped kitchen
- Lovely private garden and off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private garage and driveway parking
LONG LET. Bright and spacious throughout, this expansive four bedroom three floored house boasts a large reception room, wonderful private garden and is ideally situated moments from Kew Gardens.
Hatherley Road is a wonderful quiet street set moments from the green open spaces of Kew Gardens, while the vast amenities and transport links of both Richmond and Kew.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.