|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2016 (555 days ago)|
- FURNISHED DOUBLE BEDROOMS IN VICTORIA HOUSE
- Each room with bed, mattress, bedside table & lamp, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair
- Open plan fitted kitchen/diner with appliances & utensils
- Bathroom. Downstairs toilet & shower room. Enclosed courtyard
- Wifi, Council tax, Gas & Elec included in addition to a cleaner and gardener
- Would be ideal as a company house as one let
FURNISHED - WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR A CORPORATE LET AS A WHOLE PROPERTY OR SHARERS. A stunning refurbished Victorian House. Each BEDROOM includes a double bed & mattress, new wardrobe, drawer space, computer desk/tv table, chair & bedside cabinet with lamp. Large open plan fitted kitchen/diner with white goods & utensils. Bathroom and downstairs toilet and shower room. Enclosed courtyard garden. WiFi. DG. CH. Luxury carpets. Close to local amenities and Telford Centre. Cleaner, gardener, council tax, gas & elec bills inc in price. Sorry no housing applicants, pets or smokers. AVAILABLE NOW. Relevant Application fee would apply. EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43877670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6216892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julia Weston Sales & Lettings, Telford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.