|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Gorgeous period house with large roof terrace
- Vast living space including double reception
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- The best position on Clareville Street
- Fabulous kitchen with courtyard access
- Spacious master suite with freestanding bath and 2 en suites
- Recently refurbished interiors with south facing aspects
- Offered with no onward chain
LONG LET. A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area.
The house is located close to a wealth of shops and other amenities on Gloucester Road which offers a wide selection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.