Business Park to rentLomondgate Park, Stirling Road, Dumbarton, G82 3RG
350,000 sq. ft.
- 350,000 sq ft (32,516 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Modern Business Park
- Serviced Development Land
- Office & Industrial Use
- Lease or Purchase Design & Build Opportunities or Land Sales
- 9,290 to 32,500 sq m (100,000 to 350,000 sq ft)
- 2.0 to 8.1 hectares (5 to 20 acres)
- Gateway to Loch Lomond
- 30 minutes drive from Glasgow city centre
- M8 motorway - 7 miles & Glasgow International Airport - 12 miles
- Identified as a Top 4 site for large or very large Data Centre
Lomondgate Park's first occupier is Aggreko - the world leader in the supply of temporary power solutions - which has developed a 200,000 square foot state-of-the-art £22 million manufacturing facility with associated offices.
There is a further 20 acres strategic site between Aggreko and the A82.
Lomondgate Park offers a new business location in a place known world-wide for its natural beauty and which is steeped in history. It offers the best of all worlds. It is on the doorstep of Loch Lomond and the Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park yet is highly accessible (by road and rail) from Glasgow city centre. It is only half an hour from Glasgow Airport via dual carriageway and has nearly half of Scotland's population within a one hour drive time (and 936,000 people within a 30 minute drive-time).
Lomondgate Park is at the core of one of the Glasgow city-region's Strategic Economic Investment Locations, offering locational strengths to a range of key sectors including; tourism, creative industries, financial & business services, engineering and drinks. Existing local businesses include Aggreko, BBC Scotland, Chivas Brothers, Polaroid Eyewear, Diamond Power and a cluster of drinks-industry businesses.
Lomondgate has also been identified by Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International as one of the top four locations in Scotland for large or very large (60,000 to 150,000 sq ft) data centres.
Less than 15 miles west is the Clyde Naval Base - the biggest single site employer in Scotland
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Lomondgate2RP10043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosslyn Property Ltd, East Kilbride.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.