|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Two bedroom back to back terrace
- On street parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Accommodation over three floors
- 5 minute walk to Keighley train station
- Recently fitted carpets and bathroom
A two bedroom back to back terrace with on street parking and a small yard to the side. With accommodation over three floors and additional cellar space. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, recently fitted carpets and recently fitted bathroom suite. Briefly comprising; Living room, kitchen, cellar, 2 bedrooms and house bathroom. Just a 5 minute walk to keighley train station and close to local amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43883397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KLET200193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.