|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2017 (466 days ago)|
A beautiful, newly refurbished three bedroom second floor flat finished to the highest standard & set on the charming Hanger Hill Garden Estate.
£392 Per week / £1,700 Per month + tenancy fees
A beautiful, newly refurbished three bedroom second floor flat finished to the highest standard, offering fantastic living space. The property is set within a Tudor style building on the charming Hanger Hill Garden Estate just moments away from the local transport & shopping amenities.
The property is offered furnished and comprises as follows:
* Two double bedrooms and one single
* Bright lounge with dining space
* Modern kitchen fitted with integrated appliances plus a range of wall & base units
* Family bathroom fitted with wash hand basin, WC, bath tub & shower cubicle plus one separate WC & wash hand basin
* Guest cloakroom
* Communal garden
* Permit street parking
Close to West Acton tube (Central line), North Ealing tube (Piccadilly line), good bus service from Hanger Lane whilst motorists benefit from immediate access to the A40 & North Circular Road.
Popular nearby schools include Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls, Holy Family Catholic Primary School, West Acton Primary, Twyford C of E High School & The Japanese School.
Tenant fees apply: £180 tenancy handling fee (Inclusive of VAT); £60 referencing fee per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Other fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43901121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36116_P3420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London -Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.