|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (215 days ago)|
- EPC D
- Central Location
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear Garden
SUPERB LOCATION! Well presented semi- detached house located in the sought after St Johns area!
Fantastic two bedroom house in great central location ideal for primary and secondary schools and close to the town centre and amenities.
This house has lots to offer- downstairs you will find comfortable lounge and kitchen both with desirable wooden flooring. The kitchen offers room to dine and fridge/ freezer, oven and washing machine/ dryer if needed. Furthermore there is a good size bathroom with shower over bath and a convenient lean- to which leads out on to the rear garden.
Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and these are neutrally decorated with decorative fireplaces.
Externally the rear garden is of good size and laid to lawn with a decked area- ideal for entertaining!
This house also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, on road parking and is available for occupation in November
More photos to follow...
Call 01892 546441 to avoid missing out!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43902727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3748H4409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.