|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (117 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom third floor apartment
- Bright living space with wood floors and air conditioning
- Spacious reception room incorporating a dining area
- Stylish kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Two bedrooms both with sliding doors opening onto balcony
- Good-sized balcony and access to communal landscaped gardens
- Riverside development with poterage
Full descriptionLONG LET. Featuring a lovely reception room with doors leading to balcony, this great two bedroom third floor flat is situated moments from the Thames Path and the Harbour Club.
Situated in close proximity to the New King's Road with its choice of shops and restaurants the apartment is set within the impressive riverside development of Imperial Wharf. Imperial Wharf Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 991761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.